Thursday, July 15, 2010

UnderWAY and Smart for Life review

Everyone who knows me, knows I have my little "organic food" soap box. Well, one thing I've been known to comment on is how little organic food is available in the diet industry. I guess these guys heard my rant because along comes this awesome product which uses 60% organic ingredients!

Recently I was sent a nice sampling of the under WAY Smart for Life products shown above. How much fun was that package to open!

I have heard rumblings of a "cookie diet", and wondered about it myself. Now I know! The cookies are yummy! :) I'm rather sad that they are all gone. It was really convenient to grab one when I didn't want to stop to make regular food.

Most of the products they sent were very tasty, the only ones I didn't like were the little bagel chips (with dip they might be okay...but that probably defeats the purpose), and the cup of soup.

The cupcakes were really good, nice and moist and surprisingly filling! The hardest part was keeping the rest of the family out of them.

We also enjoyed the granola. I say we because once my 5 yr old got a taste of it, I didn't get much more. She gobbled it up. The appetite suppressing beverage was really good too, and I was able to stretch those out by mixing half and half with water, it was still plenty flavorful for me and it definitely kept me full for a long time.

Now, I didn't follow the cookie diet program. But guess what? I still lost 2 lbs over the course of time I was testing these products! Made me wonder what would happen if I really did stick to the diet.

You interested? Well, here is a little bargain for ya! Through August 30th my readers can get a special 10% discount code for underWAY and Smart for Life products. Please use MCUS10OFFUW for underWAY products at www.underWAY.com and MCUS10OFFSFL at www.smartforlife.com.

Here is some additional interesting information about a recent study done at the Boca Raton Smart for Life Weight Management Center. Out of 46 subjects that visited and used a portion-controlled, protein-rich, low fat cookie with unique fiber technology, all subjects lost weight with the average being 13.1 pounds in 35 days. Five subjects lost over 20 pounds in 35 days and 20 subjects lost over 15 pounds in the first 35 days. The 46 participants lost a total of 601 pounds with one patient losing 38.7 pounds in 35 days.


Let me know if you end up trying it and what you thought, or if you've already tried it I'd love to get your feedback as well!


"I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of underWAY and Smart for Life and received samples of the products to review."

No comments:

Blog Archive