I'm a leavinnnnn on a jet plane....
No, not me. The teen bean flies back into Seattle today from her 9 month extended visit to Minnesota. I'm just driving up to Sea-Tac to pick her up :)
Her and her two friends, who will be coming back to Ocean Shores with us for 2 nights.
My body has taken this opportunity to get sick...sicker than it has been in a lonnnnng time. Fab.
Maybe no one will notice that I can't talk, my sweaty brow, or the nasty green stuff I am coughing up. Oh yes, I just over-shared! So if you're hanging around the baggage claim at Sea-Tac, and see a haggard looking woman with three teenagers and a 5 year old...just back away, you don't want whatever I've got :)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(120)
-
▼
July
(9)
- Another project up on the website! Yeah, moving ri...
- Yesterday I was able to get two new projects up my...
- UnderWAY and Smart for Life review
- Rebekah: How come my squirt gun doesn't work? Ther...
- I'm a leavinnnnn on a jet plane....No, not me. The...
- the FIFTH of July
- Rebekah's first sparkler.Next video was the last s...
- Community picnic
- No title
-
▼
July
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment